On Apr 23, 2005, at 9:21 PM, nobu.nokada / softhome.net wrote:

>>> Sounds like GC issue.  Could you try it with latest snapshot?

Nobu,

I had some time to play with HPUX today, and the 1.8 snapshot you posted
works with --enable-pthread !

This would make me a Very Happy Man Indeed, if I weren't about to leave
my HPUX-related job in a few weeks - like Jamis already did. The way
things are, my bedtime reading tonight is "C# for Java Programmers", not
"HPUX Linker and Libraries Guide"... :)

But anyway, there are other people who will be happy to hear about this.
On their behalf, thanks a lot, and please advise if this fix will be in
the 1.8.3 release.

--
Best regards,

Alexey Verkhovsky