On Apr 24, 2005, at 7:00 PM, Jonas Hartmann wrote:

> the problem with ***** is/was, that he ain't a troll; "he has a point"
> I want to quote some replyer.
>
> he is just an asocial rude person without a working reallife.
>
> as we are not psycho-talk / psychology.some-uni.edu, it is not our task
> to give this guy his life's meaning, still, cause he is not a troll,
> but just an asocial rude guy, it is up to each of us to reply or not
> to reply, imho.
>
> have a nice morning over the seas,
>
>  Jonas

Assuming you mean Ilias, he is definitely a troll.  He uses
inflammatory language against programming languages in some sort of
attempt to draw out the "leaders" of said language.  Having done so, he
repeatedly goads them with whatever he things will get a response.
Notice how he keeps saying that Matz is dishonoring his name; Ilias
probably assumes that since Matz is Asian, he will be unable to resist
rising to such an attack.  Matz is, of course, capable of not feeding
trolls even when they personally attack him.  I wish others were
intelligent enough to do the same.

--jay