Ilias Lazaridis wrote:

> Forging an identity is illegal - even within usenet.

I'm afraid that yet once again you are wrong.   In the landmark 'Nudds  v.
Nudds' case, the usenet supreme high council ruled in favor of Nudds saying
in effect that "nudds is nudds and who are we to say nudds ain't nudds".
This was subsequently confirmed later in 'Austin v. Austin'.

Besides Ilias Lazaridis is such a common name.   I thought you were my
dentist at first.   He's funny too, and often posts when he's hopped up on
nitrous oxide.

> weak puppets - unable to admit failure.

*bleat* *bleat*

"When I grow up I want to be a real boy." - Pinnochio

--
J Lambert