Hello All,

Week back I had requested Orielly Associates to publish a book on Ruby.
Here's what they sent me:

We are working on a book on Ruby called "Ruby Essentials".  It will
contain translated material from the Japanese Ruby Pocket Reference,
plus additional content and examples.  We don't have a release date
for it at this point.

Thanks for your interest,

Chris Olson                                 O'Reilly & Associates, Inc.
O'Reilly Book Support               101 Morris St, Sebastopol, CA 95472
booktech / oreilly.com          O'Reilly home page http://www.oreilly.com

ph: 707-829-0515 fax: 707-829-0104 tollfree 800-998-9938 US/Canada only
to order: order / oreilly.com * technical questions: booktech / oreilly.com

Regards
-Narayan Iyer