snowzone5 / hotmail.com (tony summerfelt) writes:

> me: ruby is a lot easier to embed than python is.
>
> anon. python user: bullshit!

I had been using ruby for exactly 2 days for simple scripting jobs,
then dedided (after realizing what a cool language it is) to use it
to drive our test suites for our application.  In no time at all I had
a very functional appliction with Ruby embedded in it, which can call
each member of my CORBA interfaces.  It's not easy to embed, it's
EXTREMELY easy to embed.  Even as a complete newby.

I am also impressed at how clean the code for ruby is.  It was fairly
easy to figure out what was going on, even with its complete lack of
comment.  (Argh!) :)

--
Chris