> (P.S. And then, after seeing the movie joke thread, I blow it by
> getting irate and going nuclear on somebody, in a very un-ruby-lang
> sort of way.  Mea Culpa.  Forgive me.  I'm still growing up.)

I didn't remember that.  I was thinking my conceit at the
time was that at least it was phrases being described in
Ruby code, which although predominantly inviting of bad
puns, was at least stimulating whatever process of translation
needed to express them in Ruby.  [Didn't get much more
involved than that before posting some atrocious puns of
my own, but gleefully.  :) ]

Regards,

Bill