Austin Ziegler wrote:
> On 4/22/05, Ilias Lazaridis <ilias / lazaridis.com> wrote:
>
>>Most know: I am right.
>
> You misspelled "wrong." "Ignorant" is another good alternate
> spelling for the word you meant. As are "asinine", "arrogant", and
> even "obstinately, willfully, stupid."
>
> You've been shown -- both practically and theoretically -- why
> you're wrong. By almost a dozen people, including the language
> designer.
>
> Your pretensions don't change reality.

Reality is:

point b) was _directly_ confirmed by the language designer.

point a) is _indirectly_ confirmed.

point c) needs no confirmation, it is a logical conclusion.

-

so, please stop you endless babbling and accept that I'm right.

Try it: "Ilias Lazaridis is right".

It's not so difficult, even for you.

The first step is: "Ilias Lazaridis is right, at least with point b)"

go on.

> -austin

..

--