I tested SOAP4R(client/server) <-> Apache-SOAP/2.1(client/server)
under RPC limited uses.

In my local source(not released), I succeeded in using SOAP4R
with NQXML/0.6.1 instead of XMLParser.  Of course this pure
Ruby solution is slightly slower than expat solution, it will
help folks to try SOAP4R I believe.

There are rich documents for NQXML in contrast no document
for SOAP4R.  Playing NQXML is very easy and much fun.
Thanks you Jim!