Hi,

Michael Neumann <neumann / s-direktnet.de> wrote:
> Wow, that's great!  XPath works perfectly!
> You have rescued me from implementing XPath myself :)

Not me, but UENO-san, as described in README.
# UENO may not be in this list?

> Are there other XML-related activities in Japan, for example a
> XSLT processor?

I don't know about Pure Ruby XSLT processor, but there are
some XML-related activities.

 * MoonWolf's xml2rb.  xml2rb like XMLC of Enhydra, but it creates
   Ruby objects, not Java.
   http://www.moonwolf.com/ruby/archive/xml2rb-0.1.2.tar.bz2

 * NaHi and a few members of SOAP-JP ML are tring to do
   interoperability tests between Ruby's SOAP4R, Perl's SOAP::Lite
   and PocketSOAP.
   ## and APACHE-SOAP or AXIS?
   I hope someone (KAWAI-san?) make a full report at ``YARPC 19101''
   (Yet Another Ruby/Perl Conference "19"."101") in Japan, on 2001/05/26.

Regards,

TAKAHASHI Masayoshi (maki / inac.co.jp)
# ``Whatever else you think about, think about interoperability.
#   Don't think about standards yet.'' -- Clay Shirky