> # What is Phi?
> #
> # Phi is Ruby extension library to use Delphi's Visual Component
> # Library(VCL). Usage is as same as other Ruby extension library.
Well, but I can't find the source code of Phi (phi.pas), so I can't
understand its logic and contribute to its evolution. I wonder if this
project is open, semi-open or something else?
Remember that Delphi comunity is very large and it is very interesting
to have a full-featured interpreter like Ruby in Delphi (Kylix)
applications.
I can't find any english documentation about Apollo (other than source,
fortunately Pascal is very redable), and the mailing list is only in
Japanese. If Apollo is written only for Japanese then Good-Bye, else
let's (Ruby and open source comunity) know about some english
documentation and the fully open source so we can contribute partecipate
to the
party.

Jilani