On Wed, 20 Apr 2005, Stephen Kellett wrote:

> In message <a39f6ad005042002172aba6359 / mail.gmail.com>, Lyndon Samson
> <lyndon.samson / gmail.com> writes
>> He's not doing that, he's just living in a different world to most
>> people where he wants detailed regimented responses to questions he
>> considers important.
>
> This makes me wonder what Ilias is like in the real world. Can you imagine
> him trying to order a beer in bar?

Hmm, definitely not a troll. Something, as Shakespeare would say, more
"rich & strange" than a troll.

http://www.netbeans.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=nbusers&msgNo=47625

http://groups.google.co.nz/groups?q=%22Ilias+Lazaridis%22&hl=en&lr=&c2coff=1&selm=41ED75AB.3000304%40lazaridis.com&rnum=2

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.clipper.visual-objects/browse_thread/thread/71d0ebe7154db662/fb4146f701b3455c?q=%22Ilias+Lazaridis%22&rnum=49&hl=en#fb4146f701b3455c

What would he be like ordering a beer, that's easy...

One rum&raisin beer coming up Sir!

New Zealand

Refactorers do it a little better every time.