On 4/20/05, Jim Freeze <jim / freeze.org> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does Rublog (using rdoc format) support inline images or image links?
>
> I've tried everything and nothing seems to work.
>
> I just get little question mark boxes or links that don't work.
>
> I can link to an html file with:
>
>  http:Directory/File.html
>
> but,
>
>  http:Directory/File.gif
>
> gives me a question mark box.
>
> and
>
>   someImg[Directory/File.gif]
>
> yields a link, but the browser changes the case on Directory/File
> and nothing is found.
>
> Ugh.

It should work.  A validate URL for an image should generate the right tag.

For example, I just created a file here called "Blah.rdoc" with the
following contents:
<filecontents>
Blah
http://www.chadfowler.com/images/brassband2.jpg
</filecontents>

It made a new entry with the title "Blah" and an inlined image.  (Try
that exactly URL in your Rublog and I believe you'll see a picture of
me with the Rajasthan Brass Band).

--

Chad Fowler
http://chadfowler.com