Follow up on this thread:

You can get an RSS or Atom feed giving you all ruby-talk postings with
the string "ANN" in the subject. Here are the URIs:

RSS: http://rss.pubsub.com/c5/8f/03b5613365c380d18227f3fbc2.xml
Atom: http://atom.pubsub.com/c5/8f/03b5613365c380d18227f3fbc2.xml

I made these by going to http://www.pubsub.com, and creating a search
with the string "GROUP:comp.lang.ruby and TITLE:ANN".

On Mar 31, 2005, at 9:20 AM, Francis Hwang wrote:

> On Mar 31, 2005, at 7:34 AM, Christian Neukirchen wrote:
>> +1, but a newsgroup (or Gmane mirror) of all messages matching
>> could be rather useful to some (busy) people, though.  Still, they
>> could read RWN as well.
>
> I think this is the sort of thing that PubSub is good for. I just made
> an Atom feed for this, in a week or two I'll try to report on how it
> goes. PubSub's worked pretty well for me so far.
>
> Francis Hwang
> http://fhwang.net/

Francis Hwang
http://fhwang.net/