Joel VanderWerf wrote:
> Pierre-FrņÅņĶic Caillaud wrote:
>

>>> Maybe I don't need XML, and there is another way to store the type
>>> of  data I got. (tree-like, file-system comparable).
>>

>>     Then why not use the filesystem ?
>

> Sorry to respond so late: If you do use the file system, you can make it
> look more like a database from ruby by using fsdb (find it on RAA).
WoW great, thanks for that Idea. I am still in an early stage of planning,
trying to figure out what I need. My actual needs can be described like this:

-filesystem like tree structures
-unlimited dynamic previleges
-single step (diff - cvs style) versioning over the whole system

I ll take a look at FSDB!