Greetings,

New to the list, and relatively new to Ruby and loving it.

After updating ruby-mode (ruby-elisp1.8.2 using Debian apt-get and
emacs21) recently I'm having a problem with emacs indenting incorrectly
with statement modifiers.  E.g.

puts "foo" if foo
               puts "next line is indented waaay out here"

An hours search revealed this fix from 2002:
http://blade.nagaokaut.ac.jp/cgi-bin/scat.rb/ruby/ruby-talk/32352

I changed out the the elisp ruby-expr-beg function and that seemed to
solve that particular problem.  However, the function I replaced I am
sure had been updated since this referenced post and I'm sure replacing
it has broken something else (and my elisp knowledge is practically nil).

Has anyone encountered this or has this been fixed elsewhere that I can
get it?

Many thanks.

mike!