> Ah. Thanks Chad. That was what I was starting to conclude myself.
>
> I've tried to keep the file name as close as reasonably possible
> to the main method name(s) of the facet. But I know that RDoc via
> Rake also chokes on a couple of the names. I think that all modern
> file systems now allow fully arbitrary file names (Although there
> may yet be some limitations on this I am unaware of.). So the
> appearent reason is that quotes aren't being used by programs when
> they shell out commands. For instance, the invalid argument above
> should probably be:

You would be wrong.

Windows filesystems do NOT allow a long series of characters
(/:?\<>).

Anyone who names a *file* with a question mark or an asterisk should
simply be shot.

As should anyone who has both a README and a Readme or a Makefile
and a makefile.

-austin
--
Austin Ziegler * halostatue / gmail.com