Ah. Thanks Chad. That was what I was starting to conclude myself.

I've tried to keep the file name as close as reasonably possible to the
main method name(s) of the facet. But I know that RDoc via Rake also
chokes on a couple of the names. I think that all modern file systems
now allow fully arbitrary file names (Although there may yet be some
limitations on this I am unaware of.). So the appearent reason is that
quotes aren't being used by programs when they shell out commands. For
instance, the invalid argument above should probably be:

  -l"lib/facet/nil/empty?"

Chad, would that fix the problem?

Thanks,
T.