On Apr 17, 2005, at 8:25 AM, Ryan Leavengood wrote:

> I hereby decree than an additional rule for this quiz would be that
> every solution include a new madlib file :)

Awesome idea.  Wish I had thought of that one, because I would have
used it!

I've added your Madlib to those served on rubyquiz.com.

Here's my run with it:

Science Fair

According to Mr. McFee, the school science fair this year was 'very
educational.' At the same time, Mr. McFee announced plans to quit the
school system and become a Plutonium Expert. 'It sounds like a safer
job,' the principal said.

Several fuzzy projects were disqualified this year. The experiment on
'Animal Magnetism' by Dana was canceled before she could plug in her
Shih Tzu.

The project by Ken on 'Gravity's Effect on First Graders' was canceled
when the custodians wouldn't let him borrow a ladder.

And the Nuclear Powered computer built by Coke Classic was taken away
by the police, who said Coke Classic will be back in school 'any day
now.'

James won second prize with an experiment that asked, 'Can fleas Learn
Karate?' The answer was 'yes.' The fleas tossed Mr. McFee over a
snowboard and left the science fair. Anyone who sees them should call
the main office.

Tina won first prize with her TNT tomatoes. By planting seeds in
gunpowder and watering them with nitroglycerin, tomatoes grew that
explode when you drop them. 'What a dynamite idea,' the principal joked
hesitantly.

So far, nobody has figured out how the prize-winning tomatoes got into
the salad served to Mr. McFee at lunchtime. Just to be safe, though,
the 'Vegetable Surprise' has been taken off tomorrow's lunch menu.

----

That was great!  Thanks.

James Edward Gray II