On Apr 15, 2005, at 3:41 PM, Chris Mueller wrote:

> The biggest problem I've faced so far writing web apps in Ruby is
> finding a webhost that supports ruby!

TextDrive (textdrive.com) is truly excellent.  I'm running the Ruby
Quiz site there (with some Ruby CGI), a Rails application (with FastCGI
from lighttpd), and an Instiki web.  This is typical daily stuff for
them and I found out how to set everything up from their forums.

Their responses to support tickets are timely and genuinely helpful.  I
really appreciate that.

I also think their prices are very reasonable.

James Edward Gray II