--------------5038735FA206E2BC50C5C27E

Actually, they state on their site that it is for both Windows and Linux
("a full featured python development environment for Windows and Linux").

I can do without the GUI builder and the Database stuff.  I wouldn't
mind if the Ruby debugger and profiler could be nicely wrappered.  It'd
be nice to have some code management features, etc.  If anything, it
would be a foot in the door of having a Ruby IDE, which likewise will
help draw attention to the language.

Thanks,

Guerry

Stefan Matthias Aust wrote:

> On Thu, 19 Apr 2001 04:16:42 +0900, Dave Thomas
> <Dave / PragmaticProgrammer.com> wrote:
>
> >[BlackAdder]
>
> While this is great news, it seems that it's available for Linux only.
> Furthermore, when the GUI builder, Database and/or Debugger is
> stripped from the tool, the only thing that is left is an editor
> (which syntax coloring) plus a project file list.
>
> However, a version that would include the form designer (including
> ruby/qt2 bindings) and a database connection (for mysql, postgres or
> oracle) would probably be worth a lot of more than $80.
>
> bye
> --
> Stefan Matthias Aust \/ Truth Until Paradox
--------------5038735FA206E2BC50C5C27E

begin:vcard
n:Semones;Guerry
tel;cell:314-302-0324
tel;fax:314-919-1452
tel;work:314-919-1567
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.wwt.com
org:World Wide Technology;eBusiness Marketplace Development
adr:;;127 Weldon Parkway;Maryland Heights;MO;63043;USA
version:2.1
email;internet:gsemones / treenleaf.com
title:Senior Technology Architect
x-mozilla-cpt:;3