nobu.nokada / softhome.net said:
> Hi,
>
> At Wed, 13 Apr 2005 20:53:54 +0900,
> Jim Weirich wrote in [ruby-talk:138067]:
>> Thanks for the patch.  I grabbed the latest 1.9 CVS and tried to test
>> it, but
>> it seemed to have trouble with optparse.  So I wasn't able to test the
>
> What's trouble?

Ahh ... I'm at work now and had the trouble at home, so the following is
from memory...

In optparse it was complaining about an undefined method 'pattern' on a
string object.

I'll give more details when I get back home this evening.

--
-- Jim Weirich     jim / weirichhouse.org    http://onestepback.org