I'm in NYC too and keep planning to show up, but for whatever reason a
meeting at the beginning of the month gets squashed by other pressing
things at the beginning of the month.

Now, if you did the Rails group in the middle of the month, then I'd
have double the chance to go chat with Ruby folks or Rails folks or both
or half one then the other.

Anyway, I'd consider it.

Zed A. Shaw