Conrad writes:

	>(Ruby Rocks!, Ruby Rolls!, Ruby Rules!)

Now *that* one I like very much.  I can see that on a T-shirt :-)

	>1.1
	>
	>Ruby is a simple and powerful object-oriented scripting language
	>Ruby is a simple and powerful object-oriented programming language

I put my vote in for this change (see earlier post) especially.

	>7.20
	>
	>What is the difference between ".." and "...?"
	>What is the difference between ".." and "..."?

I agree with Conrad here, even though the standard for American
English is to put punctuation inside the quotes (the British
have it correct, I think -- they put the punctuation outside
of quotes).  When quoting computer literals, I say toss the
rules aside...

	>Your Tk version may be old, try a newer version.

Perhaps a brief mention of the configure options such as
--with-opt-dir and such would be appropriate?

Can anyone enlighten us on the proper options to set?

/\ndy

--
Andrew Hunt, The Pragmatic Programmers, LLC.
Innovative Object-Oriented Software Development