--nextPart1435883.SFegXkHfiX

On Sunday 10 April 2005 16:30, sin kanti wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In my project, i wanna resize original bmp file to 60x40 and make them
> 1-bit color.
> Then, store each bit it into an array for data processing.
>
> Is there any library that can do what i want in Ruby?

Often, the easiest way to manipulate images is to convert them to PNM
format, and then manipulate that (and then convert back). You can do this
with something like the netpbm package <http://netpbm.sourceforge.net/> or
ImageMagick, or something similar.

It's not a ruby-specific solution, but it's cross-platform, and I use often
use that to manipulate images with ruby. =)

(And I'm sure someone else could point out a native ruby PNM library, or a
binding to netpbm or ImageMagick.)

--
Wesley J. Landaker <wjl / icecavern.net>