Wrote Daniel Amelang <daniel.amelang / gmail.com>, on Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 01:06:27PM +0900:
> Ok, I've got a sec now to expand on my previous post.
>
> I've been studying bioinformatics for about a year now as an emphasis
> for my CS undergrad degree. I've been accepted into UCSD's masters
> program to study bioinformatics this Fall. Obviously I'm just starting
> out, but that won't stop me from throwing in my two bits :)

[snip]

Its interesting to hear about what people are doing with ruby, thanks
for that!

Does the BLAST tool have a home page? I spent some time searching, and
even googleing for /ncbi blast2/ doesn't seem to get me some info on
the tool, and how it works/what it does.

Sam

--
Sam Roberts <sroberts / certicom.com>