From: nosuzuki / e-mail.ne.jp [mailto:nosuzuki / e-mail.ne.jp]On Behalf Of
Stefan Matthias Aust
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2001 7:11 AM
To: ruby-talk ML; ruby-talk / netlab.co.jp
Subject: [ruby-talk:13703] Ruby on a JVM - good or bad idea?

Hi!

I've a question which might be asked a few times already, but I didn't
found it in the FAQ yet.

Like JPython opened a way to introduce a fine scripting language to
larger Java projects in a seamless way, I wonder whether a similar
approach for Ruby could be advantageous.

bye
--
Stefan Matthias Aust \/ Truth Until Paradox