On Tuesday 05 April 2005 08:34 am, Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
> this can be drawn like this:

[... ASCII art elided ...]

Umm ... I think you have the arrow between Class and (Object) pointing the
wrong direction.

I've drawn a quasi-UML diagram for the above.  You can find it here:
http://onestepback.org/images/rubyobjects.png

I've included a singleton object as well.  I'm not sure if the singleton class
gets its own metaclass or shares the same meta class with its superclass.

Comments are welcome ... I'll update it if needed.