Austin Ziegler <halostatue / gmail.com> wrote:

> Ilias may not be a troll, but he has certainly acted like one; if
> he's not a troll, his style and people-skills certainly need work,
> as he *is* wearing on the patience of some people. For all that,
> though, he is asking interesting questions from which people can
> learn -- if he'd only bother to listen to the answers provided. This
> is more than can be said for some past denizens of ruby-talk.

Yep, he's made a decent effort at organising and presenting his
questions (and the answers on the website) properly. For all his
annoyingnesses, he has a very good point about his questionnaire being a
valuable newbie resource, so I do make an effort to contribute to it (my
personal threshold is the first time he demands a thead stay on topic -
when he does that I stop responding to it).

martin