James Edward Gray II wrote:
> On Apr 4, 2005, at 10:05 AM, Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
>> James Edward Gray II wrote:

>>> The first edition of the book (now in its second edition) is
>>> available online, but the figures aren't in it.  They are what you
>>> are after.
>>
>> sad.
>
> Never sad to support good authors in their craft so they can keep
> supplying us with excellent resources, in my opinion.

please!

I reference only publicly available resources.

I would reference this book (it's online version), if it contained the
figures [and intrested people could by the book of course].

No figures - no reference - no publicity (from my document).

sad.

btw: is the diagramm an UML one?

> I do believe Programming Ruby is well worth the cover charge.  It
> answers for me every question I've ever seen you ask here, and I'm
> willing to bet it took me less time to read than it did for you to
> compose all those emails.  Just FYI.

I'm not intrested in books.

I'm intrested in providing an analysis / evaluation, which anyone can
follow without cost (except internet access).

[btw: I'm not payed to do this]

> James Edward Gray II

..

--