On Apr 4, 2005, at 10:05 AM, Ilias Lazaridis wrote:

> James Edward Gray II wrote:
>> On Apr 4, 2005, at 9:04 AM, Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
>>>
>>> Is this book available online?
>> The first edition of the book (now in its second edition) is
>> available online, but the figures aren't in it.  They are what you
>> are after.
>
> sad.

Never sad to support good authors in their craft so they can keep
supplying us with excellent resources, in my opinion.

I do believe Programming Ruby is well worth the cover charge.  It
answers for me every question I've ever seen you ask here, and I'm
willing to bet it took me less time to read than it did for you to
compose all those emails.  Just FYI.

James Edward Gray II