On Apr 1, 2005, at 7:14 PM, Timothy Byrd wrote:

> Help!
>
> I would find if handy to know how to use Mauricio FernŠŌdez's code.

There are multiple ways to find this out.  That's one of the steps of
Code Reading/Code Archeology, eh?  ;)

The "-rcgi" on the first line of that one is a big hint, as others have
pointed out.  Get it behind a Web server and play a little.  Use Ruby's
included web server, WEBrick, if needed.

That's only one way to find out though.  Both programs chosen are
semi-famous...  ;)

Good luck!

James Edward Gray II

P.S.  "Code Reading:  The Open Source Perspective" is a challenging but
sensational read on this very topic, for geeks like me that think this
exercise is fun.