Hi, I enjoyed it!
	3 changes made it more comfortable for me to look at:  I changed the
2nd parameter in gluLookAt (in set_camera() ) from 2.0 to 4.0 (the
y-coord of the eye) to back off and see the whole setup of the spheres.
  Also, I divided the time value in set_camera() and draw_lights() by
10.0 to smooth out the animation.
	Thanks for sharing the code!
		Barry