I want to wrap a pile of classes, which are defined in their own files, inside
a wrapper module. Basically, I want this to work:

glibc.rb:
 class Glibc
 end

test.rb:
 module Packages
  load 'glibc.rb'
 end

 Packages::Glibc.new

But it doesn't do what I expected. Glibc gets added to the global namespace,
rather than the Packages namespace.

I.e. Glibc.new works; Packages::Glibc.new doesn't

Now, I see Kernel.load() is documented as

 Kernel.load(filename,wrap=false)

If wrap==true, then  "the loaded script will be executed under an anonymous
module, protecting the calling program's global namespace"

I guess I need the equivalent of
 Kernel.load(filename,wrapper_module=nil)
So I can do
 load('glibc.rb',Packages)

Or is there another way?

Suggestions appreciated

Andrew Walrond

PS Explicitly putting Packages:: on each class definition is possible, but
there are 000s of packages so I was looking for a better way....