On Mar 31, 2005, at 3:21 AM, Pe, Botp wrote:
> the net/smtp only sends mail. Is there any email ruby lib out there
> that can
> receive email? I just want to capture inbound mail; no worry on where
> save it.

A coworker of mine was recently searching for free forum software (like
UBB) that also had a mail gateway. A groups.yahoo.com type replacement.

In case anyone needs an idea of another app that (like rails) might be
a major reason for people to adopt ruby, there you have it. It would
not be a trivial undertaking, and one of the 'selling' points would be
that it was a free OSS solution, but it would be a great addition to
the net.community. :)