On Friday 01 April 2005 01:10 am, Tobias Luetke wrote:
> Which RSS feed are we talking about?

I maintain an RSS feed of new gems submitted to RubyForge.  I imagine is what
he is talking about.  The link for the feed is:
http://onestepback.org/gemwatch.rss

If you got to the http:/onestepback.org website, you can find a sidebar box
labelled "Gem Watch" (right side, near the bottom of the sidebar) that has
the last 20 gems uploaded to RubyForge (I used to keep only the last 10, but
it rolled over so fast that I increased the count to 20).