Stephen Kellett <snail / objmedia.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> You need to do some research on psychology. You really need to be
> looking at the person and their ability, not at the fact they strongly
> dislike Bovril and have a passion for Sushi.

Personally, I hate Sushi.  Well, I've never eaten nor tasted it...  so
I guess I really only hate the idea of it.  I mean, raw fish?  Gross!
That's bad enough but stuffing it with nutritionally deficient rice
for filler?  The only redeeming part is the seaweed, IMHO.

Just looked up Bovril and it sounds just as disgusting!

On the other hand, I quite like Ruby...

Cheers,
Navin.

/me wonders what his job prospects in Japan are now...  ;-)