In message <1gub8tr.zzbealug7u6qN%lucsky / mac.com>, Luc Heinrich
<lucsky / mac.com> writes
>Stephen Kellett <snail / objmedia.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>
>> Please demonstrate why the Mac is not proprietary and
>> where I can buy a Mac with a mouse having more than one button.
>
>No, I'm sorry, I won't, for 2 reasons:
>- this place is not the right place.

By email then.

>- I've probably had this kind of "discussion" a quintizillion times and
>I know exactly how it's going to end. There's absolutely no point.

There is every point. Its a matter of fact, not opinion. Either you are
right or you are wrong. You are wrong on the price front as others have
noted. On the remaining two point you are taking the classic "I know
better than thou" stance but refusing to provide the answers. That is a
stance that trolls take.

Stephen
--
Stephen Kellett