In message <1gub4cb.3fdvad16kbtmqN%lucsky / mac.com>, Luc Heinrich
<lucsky / mac.com> writes
>No, these are not facts.

So you are stating the Mac is not proprietary? Steve Jobs went out of
his way to kill the Mac clones.

So you are stating the Mac does not come with a one-button mouse?

>These are out-of-context pontifications.

Out of context, by now yes. Pontifications? No. Facts.

>This
>kind of trollish bullcrap

The trollish bullcrap started with your derogatory response, which I
note you are continuing with the above response.

If you can prove me incorrect, I'll be better informed. You have failed
to do that but chosen to respond with more abuse. Looks to me like you
are the troll. Please demonstrate why the Mac is not proprietary and
where I can buy a Mac with a mouse having more than one button.

Stephen
--
Stephen Kellett
Object Media Limited    http://www.objmedia.demon.co.uk