Stephen Kellett <snail / objmedia.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> Identify the statement that isn't true. Overpriced: Lots of others have
> given examples. The other two statements are facts.

No, these are not facts. These are out-of-context pontifications. This
kind of trollish bullcrap has been "debated" for more than a decade now,
and I don't think that polluting this beatiful place with such nonsense
is a good idea. I shouldn't have replied to begin with, but I can't help
it. Sorry.

> If you like your Mac that is fine with me. Apparently me not liking Macs
> is not fine with you.

No, you don't understand. I really don't care, if Windows is your cup of
te  a, so be it. I really, really don't care. However, I am really sick
and tired of reading this kind of nonsense (that, and that Python is an
elegant language). As I said, I should have just ignored these
nonsensical drivels, but again, I just can't help it.

Now face it. Macs are better, they come with Ruby pre-installed :p

--
Luc Heinrich - lucsky / mac.com