Hi,

On Fri, 1 Apr 2005 01:44:46 +0900, Stephen Kellett
<snail / objmedia.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> In message <424C1A19.5020108 / neurogami.com>, James Britt
> <james_b / neurogami.com> writes
> >Nah; might just be a spell of blogorrhea.
>
> :-)
>
> >However, PC users responding to requests for help with Rails might want
> >to admit to their transgression when posting, so that the recipient
> >knows to view the response with adequate suspicion.
>
> I'd have thought he should welcome Rails uptake on Windows. More proof
> he has a good solution. Telling your potential customers they are
> somehow lesser for using a platform he doesn't personally like is, well,
> it strikes me as that he has an attitude problem.
>
> Look up "Ed Esber" on Google. Look at what company he ran and why it
> failed.

While you are at it, see this:
http://it.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/03/31/1527257&from=rss

The whole IT has an attitude problem -- an attitude that leads
everyone to project failures. You are right, people on Windows, Linux
and Mac keep failing to deliver on time, on budget, what has been
planned. OSs don't matter. People do.

Cheers,
Joao