In message <424C1A19.5020108 / neurogami.com>, James Britt
<james_b / neurogami.com> writes
>Nah; might just be a spell of blogorrhea.

:-)

>However, PC users responding to requests for help with Rails might want
>to admit to their transgression when posting, so that the recipient
>knows to view the response with adequate suspicion.

I'd have thought he should welcome Rails uptake on Windows. More proof
he has a good solution. Telling your potential customers they are
somehow lesser for using a platform he doesn't personally like is, well,
it strikes me as that he has an attitude problem.

Look up "Ed Esber" on Google. Look at what company he ran and why it
failed.

Stephen
--
Stephen Kellett