On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 21:15:15 +0900, Nikolai Weibull
<mailing-lists.ruby-talk / rawuncut.elitemail.org> wrote:
> I think DHH simply phrased his blog-entry a bit slopily, or perhaps
> didn't actually manage to say what he was intending to say, that about
> choosing your tools well.  Let's face it, discussing platforms is so

I don't think it had much to do with sloppiness.  A lot of David's
posts (and even, unfortunately, some of those on the official Rails
weblog) have that same edge to them.  This is not the first time he's
had to close comments on a post; there have been articles about the
superiority of Rails over Java (for example, the infamous "It's
incredible how much vile bile that lies within the Java community")
that were written in a similar tone and got a lot of the same kind of
feedback in the comments.

Bill Atkins

--
$stdout.sync = true
"Just another Ruby hacker.".each_byte do |b|