I'm really sorry, if I sound that I'm trolling or something. It's hard
for me to write my meanings in english, with the right accent on words.
And I really didn't want to write that people that are using windows
are worse hackers or programers or whatever. I just wanted to say, that
David can have his own opinion on it and that I'm sharing it.

About rails on wintel and David, I just understood (and maybe again I
get it wrong) that piece of his pasion to write it is based on Mac OS
X. That Apple with its "think different" realy makes you think
different.

So enough is enough, I just wanted to say that I understand what David
said (even my wrong way, how it looks), and don't think he was so
arrogant how everybody wrote.

But again, I'm not native speaker so my words could look dumb, and I
can't help.

Sorry Jim, George and others if it looked like I'm attacking your
attitude.