Ilias Lazaridis wrote:
> [EVALUATION] - E02 - Nitro, a Ruby Based WebFramework
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/comp.lang.ruby/msg/0fb8b0824d4fbaec
>
> -
>
> The above thread showed finally the need to split the evaluation down
> into smaller chunks.
>
> Here is a simple evaluation template (first part) which can be applied
> to the Ruby language:
>
> http://lazaridis.com/case/lang/index.html
>
> If you like, please post the most elegant solutions (either to sections
> or to the whole document).
>
> I will collect the results and write them down in a document, which will
> compare ruby with other languages.
>
> This document can serve as an flash-start (for people which simply like
> to take a look on ruby).
>
> http://lazaridis.com/case/lang/ruby.html

To save some time, I would like to reverse the process (first the ruby
result, then the general template):

I've reviewed a little the documentation, but find nothing about metadata.

Is there a standard way to apply metadata/annotations to my class
Talker, its Methods, its Attributes?

E.g.:

class Talker

   attr_accessor :name # Type = String; Label = Name; Size = 30;
   attr_accessor :age  # Type = int;    Label = Age;  Min=1; Max=150;

   def sayYourName

-

"attr_accessor" does not work on class variables (e.g. @@count).

Must I create @@var/getter/setter manually?