So, I did a search for Ruby on Rails today, and my interest was piqued
by the third result.  It said "Move over Ruby on Rails, Java can be
concise too"

http://www.theserverside.com/news/thread.tss?thread_id=32723

That page makes the claim "After solving all the problems and adding a
number of missing features, the entire application is only 300 lines
longer (a 50% increase) and the server tier took not more than 2 days
to write."

I don't know where to find the Ta-Da list source code, but I found some
source for Bla-Bla List.  I thought you people might get a chuckle
about the "concise" Java code, and the meaninglessness of line number
counts:

https://svn.rifers.org/blablalist/trunk/src/java/blablalist/dao/
Account.java

Ben