I don't know if people who develop FreeRIDE, ArachnoRuby or other
IDEs/text editors that want to include intellisense know Smalltalk, but
the eCompletion
<http://homepage.mac.com/monique_bakker/squeak/eCompletion.html>
"add-on" (for lack of a better word) available in Squeak is quite nice.
 Maybe it could be a source of inspiration for Ruby IDE developers.

Vincent

P.S: Lothar, I'm interested by your choice of language for ArachnoRuby;
it's the first Eiffel software (that I know of) that I've used.  Any
reason for going with Eiffel instead of something more dynamic like
Ruby|Python|Smalltalk|Lisp?  How's developing with Eiffel too?  Thanks
for the insights.