Hello Adelle,

AH> I mean, sure, dynamic languages let us add/remove classes variable and
AH> methods anytime we like, but during the first moments of my application's
AH> startup I usually set up 90% of the classes that I will need during the
AH> remainder of the program's execution.

The difficult thing is not really gathering of information. It is the
way how do you want to present the thousands of methods
found in your files and the runtime library.

Since type interference is quite impossible the only solution i came
up is some kind of a smalltalk class browser and a very clever
interface to find the right method with as less as possible shortcuts.
So any ideas here would be very helpful.