Glenn Parker ha scritto:
> Dave Burt wrote:
>

>> I've gotten it to crash by things like running a script, and
>> dragging-and-dropping some text. (I'm on WinXP) It's not quite
>> reliable enough for me to use heaps. Also the Find function is
>> insanely slow (I am pretty sure I can visually scan my stuff and find
>> stuff faster).
>

> FreeRIDE crashes for me on WinXP, and FWIW the tooltips implementation
> is just awful.  I've tried two different versions and it never takes
> more than 20 minutes of fooling around for it to go boom.  I'll stick
> with xemacs.

I can say I agree with the tooltip thing.
OTOH,"it crashes for me" is not very useful from a developer standpoint.
I mean, this bug report[1] may reflect Dave's problem, but trying to fix
it would be hard since the developers do not have informations on how to
reproduce it.
What I'm trying to say is: if you're happy with whatever you're using it
is ok, but if you'd like to use FR but you don't because it crashes for
you, please try to help it becoming stable by providing a good problem
report so that people can at least try to fix it.

[1]http://rubyforge.org/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1606&group_id=31&atid=202