"gabriele renzi" <surrender_it / remove-yahoo.it> wrote:
> Lasse Koskela ha scritto:
>

>> ... FreeRIDE crashed when I
>> typed in a 5-line hello world and tried to execute it.
>
> ... Also, how did you succede killing freeride?
> It may not be the most stable ide on earth, but It never crashed for me by
> just executing a script, so maybe there is something mesed up.

I've gotten it to crash by things like running a script, and
dragging-and-dropping some text. (I'm on WinXP) It's not quite reliable
enough for me to use heaps. Also the Find function is insanely slow (I am
pretty sure I can visually scan my stuff and find stuff faster).

Is there a --verbose mode that dumps debug-useful info onto the CLI? Because
that could be handy on these random crash occasions.

Cheers,
Dave