After I updated to this version:

[C:\]gem install rails
"c:\ruby\bin\ruby.exe" "c:\ruby\bin\gem" install rails
Attempting local installation of 'rails'
Local gem file not found: rails*.gem
Attempting remote installation of 'rails'
ERROR:  While executing gem ... (ArgumentError)
    parse error on line 2, col 92:
`@gems{???"?rwdtinker-1.60o:?Gem::Specification :?
@email"?steven / superant.com:?@requirements['

Any idea what's going on? Can I roll back to the rubygems version I had
before?

Thanks.

news:200503271803.46097.jim / weirichhouse.org...